Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kamarile Maradim Nindar ~ Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamarile Maradim Nindar

Kamarile Maradim Nindar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Kamarile Maradim Nindar ~ Application Empty
PostSubject: Kamarile Maradim Nindar ~ Application   Kamarile Maradim Nindar ~ Application EmptyMay 10th 2011, 8:15 am

- Character Name

Kamarile Maradim Nindar

- Name

Eric Fonteyn

- Age / Country

I'm 20 years old and I live in Belgium (near Antwerp)

- Vocation and Current level

Currently a level 28 elder druid, but going up quite quickly.

- How long you have played Tibia

I started around the year 2004 when a friend of mine introduced me to tibia. I've played on and off ever since and never really attained a high level character (above 50 ^^) and went through a couple of accounts, this one being recently made. If you wonder why I changed accounts, the reason is the most simple possible ^^ I forgot my passwords xP.

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.

I would estimate about 2-3 hours a day (which will be like 5-6 hours on some days, almost nothing on other days) That is as long as I am levelling etc... During periods I have stuff to do irl or when I get a tad bored of the game It'll be around 3-5 hours in a week, just to chat a bit with people.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

None with this character, but I did play on another character in the Immortal Predators guild on Nerana, and afterwards in the Red Hand Clan on Nerana. They might still know me under either of these names : Laefana or Helena Erdolian.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?

Nope, and damn proud of that.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.

In tibia or outside ? Cause at the moment seeing I havent played that much yet on Fidera I'm a bit lacking on the friend department here Smile I guess it would be Cubassa Hunter and Zly Lord Septor as I know them in real life (though dont link their behaviour to mine, they're quite a bit younger then me as they are my dad's godchild and his brother) Also Aryono who is a friend who recently picked up tibia, though he is very inactive. On nerana I used to be good friends with Solshine, but that was 2 years ago so, kinda lost contact ^^ (havent played for 2 years +-)

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.

nope, I'm afraid not.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?

I think even with my flaws on the fact I often go semi-inactive due to getting bored of the game. If I can finally stick with it (it = the game) I'll hopefully be nice person to chat with. Willing to help people out as long as it doesnt risk my own life too much (for example roping someone up who forgot a rope in PoH would be a no go at my level ^^)
and I'll try to get a good level so I can be even more of a help to the guild itself if they so desire to do quests in the future that require a group effort. I'm also very used to working in a team to do huge feats as I also play wow where I am part of a raiding guild.

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:

Strong points : Patient, willing to help, loyal, not easy to anger (but once angered you should flee ^^)
Weak points : dishonest, egocentric (dishonest not as in that I'd steal items, that would be way to trivial, but an example would be last year where I failed one of my exams I actually told my mum I passed. And after that I just redone the exam in the holiday without her noticing and passed it anyways. So generally I just lie if it doesnt harm anyone (but myself if found out) just edited this to make it a bit more clearer.)

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.

Sadly dont have any example of this, except again on a previous character (Helena Erdolian) where I went with Immortal Predators to do the last part of the banuta questline. Seeing I was only low level (24) I just helped blocking respawn for the people who were clearing. But still, its a bit of teamwork :>. Most of my teamwork experiences would be from wow I'm afraid. The latest one being our nefarian heroic kill on 10 man ^^ but I guess stuff like that doesnt count.

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member?

Because just like Immortal Predators and The Red Hand Clan on Nerana, you guys have those standards I look for in a guild. You dont just accept people based on their level, their skills, their class. You accept them for who they are.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?

Yes I have.
Back to top Go down
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Kamarile Maradim Nindar ~ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamarile Maradim Nindar ~ Application   Kamarile Maradim Nindar ~ Application EmptyMay 12th 2011, 5:26 pm

Application Declined.

Feel free to message me in game for a brief explanation.
Good luck in your future Kamarile.

Kind Regards,
Castor
Back to top Go down

Kamarile Maradim Nindar ~ Application
Page 1 of 1