Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atazra's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Atazra

Atazra

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Atazra's Application Empty
PostSubject: Atazra's Application   Atazra's Application EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 12:12 pm

- Name
Rachael Michelle, or better known as Atazra

- Age / Country

Will be turning twenty this year, and I'm from the United States

- Vocation and Current level
Knight, Currently 142

- How long you have played Tibia
I have played for several years, however have taken breaks in between due to real-life interferences, like school, work, and other things that have to come first.

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
I am recently returning from a couple of months break that I had to take during college rush-hour, so to speak. When active, as I will become yet again, I usually play about between four and six hours a day, sometimes more, and sometimes less depending on my schedule.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Anthology, from Fidera, as I said, I took a couple weeks break for finals and the leader did not agree with that.
Illusion, from Antica, the guild started going in a direction that I did not want to be a part of. They became less of a family, and more of a power-stuggle and arguement. Shortly after switched to Fidera.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Never.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Soul Stalker, Soliel Stalker, Xanadu, Princess-Anix, So'ion, Black Falcon
Unfortunately, when I became as busy as I did with real-life, it's been harder to maintain contact with people I really care about. But I'm trying hard to fix that now.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
I do not, as I said, I haven't had much experience with Fidera. However, that can be easily changed!

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?

I had been looking for the right guild, and after reading the post on the Fidera world forum, I honestly believed Empire would be a perfect fit for what I was looking for, and what you were looking for in a recruit. I have a strong friendship aspiration, and desire a guild that becomes a family, I'm very much a strong leader and I really enjoy being able to help others, or contribute to events that the guild could be interested in in the future.

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
My strong points would be desire. I really strive, and go hard for things I desire, and work hard to get those things. I am an extremely well organized, and punctual person, and I really enjoy planning events, and setting out goals and achieving them. My weak points could be considered that I am not very independent, if you'd consider that a weak point. I find it hard to enjoy much of anything if another person isn't involved.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
From Antica, organized several guild services and made it possible to successfully guide many, many people through "hard" classified quests with no harm. It takes exteme team-work, and communication to organize an entire quest and be able to lay out all of the supplies and needs to complete it.

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member?
I really would love to find my place in Fidera, and Empire seemed to be the place I'd like to be. I believe Empire will become a very strong-bonded family, and that's what I'm looking for. A family that does not abuse, but yet does not allow abuse. I'd like to become an Empire member because by reading what I have read from Empire, it is everything that I've been looking for since I've been on Fidera.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes, of course.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Chinua

Chinua

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Atazra's Application   Atazra's Application EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 5:34 pm

Good luck! =)
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie

Noirberrie

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Atazra's Application   Atazra's Application EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 2:19 am

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ataz
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atazra's Application   Atazra's Application EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 5:01 pm

Thank you, everyone Smile
Been having some problems logging into my account here... I can't remember which e-mail I used for the life of me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Paula Ines

Paula Ines

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Atazra's Application   Atazra's Application EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 12:44 pm

Application accepted.

Welcome to Empire, Rachael! Smile

Back to top Go down
Ataz
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atazra's Application   Atazra's Application EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 7:17 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathscythe

Deathscythe

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Atazra's Application   Atazra's Application EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 8:11 am

Welcome to Empire, my lady.

One more Knight, I have to say. Good to know. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://llipel.blogspot.com
Atazra

Atazra

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Atazra's Application   Atazra's Application EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 4:22 pm

Thank you Very Happy Glad to be here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atazra's Application   Atazra's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Atazra's Application
Page 1 of 1