Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hizakage Dante (Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hizakage
Anonymous

Hizakage Dante (Application) Empty
PostSubject: Hizakage Dante (Application)   Hizakage Dante (Application) EmptyApril 16th 2011, 4:40 pm

- Character Name: Hizakage Dante

- Name: My name is Dante

- Age / Country: I am young, 17 to be exact. And i Live in the US. California. Sacramento

- Vocation and Current level: I am an Elder Druid. and 41

- How long you have played Tibia: Although I am only level 41, I have been playing tibia for about 8 months now.

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
I play around 6-8 hours of tibia daily on weekends. School for me is always my priority on weekdays.

- Your past guilds. : I come from the World "Zanera". That world was corrupted and full of Power Abusers. I came from the guild, "Hellhounds" in zanera.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? : Never

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. :
Joseph A.K.A "Hmoob Phab Ej" (always there to get my back, and has alot of knowledge on life.)
David A.K.A "Byzantine Miao Hma" (A very thoughtful person, and talented)

- Do you have any friends in the guild? : Nope, but i plan to in the future

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I have dealt with alot of Power abusing, botters, and jerks in tibia. I can contribute nothing more than a personality that is always in a good mood, a druid who will come heal anytime you need, and advice to anyone, whether it be real life situations, or tibia. it makes no difference

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" in your personality? : If i understand this question correctly, then i would say im pretty funny, im always understanding and kind, but not too kind to the point where if you did something really wrong, i wont sugarcoat your misdeed.

- What do you consider to be your biggest weakness? I can easily be lied to. i am easily convinced in other words.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. : I always do the job im assigned to do, and will do extra if needed. Im a quick thinker, which can help a team when they struggle with a situation that is sticky.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? I understood. which is exactly why i would like to join. I finally found a guild that isnt just something above my name, but that has people who will help each other and the guild itself to become stronger and better. I despise power hungry people as well. it makes tibia not fun, and just ruins everything.

Back to top Go down

Hizakage Dante (Application)
Page 1 of 1