Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matlizo Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matlizo

Matlizo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Matlizo Application Empty
PostSubject: Matlizo Application   Matlizo Application EmptyJuly 7th 2011, 6:56 pm

- Character Name: Matlizo

- Name: Eric Sturgill

- Age / Country: 23 U.S

- Vocation and Current level: Elite Knight Lvl: 100

- How long you have played Tibia: 10 years

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable. I normally play around 5-6 hours a day.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Undead Legion

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
My account was hacked 2 years ago by a person who I called a friend. He used Elfbot and other programs to make sure my character was caught. I was given a warning which I am grateful cause this character is my achivement after 10 years finally reaching 100 and hoping to continue onward.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Matt teh Beast
Elwyn Azet
Byth the Archer

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
As a person I see all sides of arguments and I keep a open mind. I try to understand from all sides and I only help when either asked or needed. I am a former Reserve Officer Traning Corp cadet and have leadership skills and diplomatic skills.

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong points: Attitude, Former cadet so patience.
My weak points are even though my attitude is good sometimes I do get angry when I dont mean to.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
When I was 19 a sorority here at my college asked me to help them in a project that helped my local college town. I spent my weekend helping paint houses, re board porches and help the elderly get to where they needed to. I was honored because most of the elderly I helped were Vets who defended my rights that I have today.

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member?
Throught my tenure in this game I have never been part of something that didnt mean alot. It was always about guild wars or trying to see who was better when there was no one to just want to get along. I want to be part of something more than myself and be part of a team where I can help in anyway that I can.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?

I do.
Back to top Go down
Its me
Anonymous

PostSubject: I am durp ><    Matlizo Application EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 10:12 pm

In one of the questions.. you asked what I did for the community.. I totally misread and took that in a RL situation. In the community of tibia when I came back in 2008 there was a group of guys who formed a small guild called undead legion. They brought me in and helped me get back into the game and hunted with me so I could get money. In doing so I could do the same for the low levels who would join us. I liked that cause they gave to me and in doing so I could give to others.
Back to top Go down
Chinua

Chinua

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Matlizo Application   Matlizo Application EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 5:32 pm

lol well it's nice to hear you're helping both the tibia and rl community :p
Supported
Back to top Go down
Paula Ines

Paula Ines

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Matlizo Application   Matlizo Application EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 8:50 pm

Application Accepted Very Happy

cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matlizo Application   Matlizo Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Matlizo Application
Page 1 of 1