Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master Kenjiis Application~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Kenjii

Master Kenjii

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Master Kenjiis Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Master Kenjiis Application~   Master Kenjiis Application~ EmptyAugust 11th 2011, 8:32 pm

- Character Name - Master Kenjii

- Name: Brandon

- Age / Country: 17/ Australia

- Vocation and Current level/ Elite Knight and level 23

- How long you have played Tibia: I had played on and off since 2007, i first played Honera a world of distrust and liers, But i still have a couple very good friends there. But i moved to Fidera for a new start. I have no doubt been in the first hand experience of betrayal and distrust... Honera gave me a crush course in this.

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable. id say play an estimate of 5 to 7 hours on a weekday and more on a weekend.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave. Well the only one was back in Honera "Klaas" at first it was just me and my mates having fun, then i had to give tibia up to study for my exams, when i came back it was full of botters and lures seems my friends seem to like power over respect or friendship.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? not going to lie, yes i have received a warning in honera because i was talking to my mate in a PM and hit Tab button one to many times and ended up swearing in "trade" channel... ;\

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. because i have only have one on fidera right now :Chuck Finlay, i will list my honeran mates: Xistix, Mason Sultana, Torko the Third, Lifaer,

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. Nope

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? I think i can set a small but meaningful role in the guild, i try to help people out and i show respect where ever i go.

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: A show respect for others and try to keep a cool head if confronted to also like to keep the funny going, i seem to get stressed out easily but i try to get past it and move on.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. Well with my knowledge of the game where npc and hunting places are when someone says "Hey, Where is "npc name" at" iam happy to show them where they are.

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member? I would like to be part of this because i like to help people and would be a nice way to meet people with the same moral codes as me, away to enjoy the game in a whole knew way.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? i have read it and understand it.
Back to top Go down
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Master Kenjiis Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Kenjiis Application~   Master Kenjiis Application~ EmptyAugust 11th 2011, 9:44 pm

Thanks for the in-game chat. Smile

Application Accepted

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Master Kenjiis Application~
Page 1 of 1