Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ares Ennius's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ares Ennius

Ares Ennius

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Ares Ennius's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ares Ennius's Application   Ares Ennius's Application EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 2:30 pm

- Character Name : Ares Ennius

- Name : Bruno

- Age / Country : 17 / Brazil

- Vocation and Current level : Elite Knight / 54

- How long you have played Tibia : Well, I started playing at the time of version 7.4, but I stopped for a few years and returned to play last year with some friends.

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable. : During my well-deserved vacation, I usually play around 4 or 5 hours. But when I go back to school I can play a maximum of two hours.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave. : I just joined one guild since I started playing in Fidera, it was the Eternal Sunshine, and i didn't decided to leave, One day I entered my character and I had been kicked out of guild, probably because I used to stay few hours online because I were during class period.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? : Never.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. : Apolo Ennius ( my cousin ), Cronos Ennius, Hades Ennius ( retired ), Atena Ennius (sister) and Poseidon Ennius ( both retired too ).

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. : Yes, my cousin Apolo Ennius.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? : If someone needs help in some quest or want a blocker to hunt, I will probably help you, but of course, only if a monster or quest that my character can help. xD. Besides I also like to talk, English is not one of my best but I'll try to point to the max.

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: One of my "strong points" is that sometimes I can be fun, I'm not bad-tempered and I don't know if I can consider it but I love doing things in party, like hunting and making quests.
Well, one of my "weak points" would be sarcasm / irony. Some people do not see this as weak point, but it is not everyone who really does understand that my ironies are just jokes, but I'll try to put that out of the game.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. : My skills are not the best but so far I can only mention that was a good blocker for my friends (Apolo and Cronos), I can say that the hunts and quests we've done together nothing went wrong, well, what I remember nothing went wrong haha Razz . Helping the community ? Well, i think that my help for the community is that every bot I see, i report. Cool

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member? : Well, Tibia its a nice game, but if you dont have friends to talk or hunt in a party, it becomes a very boring game. So the best way to get excited to play is to have friends online to chat or help with quests.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? : Sure, I read and understood the guild codex.
Back to top Go down
Apolo Ennius

Apolo Ennius

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-07-24

Ares Ennius's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ares Ennius's Application   Ares Ennius's Application EmptyAugust 2nd 2011, 5:12 pm

Well, you are my cousin, but I can consider you like a brother, I support you.
Back to top Go down

Ares Ennius's Application
Page 1 of 1