Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Ruina Vir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruina Vir

Ruina Vir

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Application: Ruina Vir Empty
PostSubject: Application: Ruina Vir   Application: Ruina Vir EmptyJune 5th 2011, 2:10 pm

Character Name:

Ruina Vir

Name:

Mike

Age/Country:

21/ Eastern US

Vocation/Current Level:

Paladin/24

How Long have you played Tibia?

I started Tibia in the early months of 2000, and have played off and on since, totaling about 9 or so years.

How much time do you play Tibia on a daily basis?

It varies. I have a fairly demanding job as a Surface Blaster, and therefore some days I just don't have time to play, and others I can devote a few hours. Life slightly limited my time from 8 hours of playtime per day to about 15 or so per week. +/- :-)

Your Past Guilds:

I haven't been involved with any guilds here on Fidera, as I am new to this server.

Have you ever received a notation/banishment?

I have never received any sort of notation or banishment since I began my adventures through these lands.

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.

I do not know anyone on this server. It is a fresh start for me.

What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?

I'm about as old school on this game as they come. I do not have an infinite wisdom when it comes to modern age Tibia, but of course, I look forward to learning. I am a very respectful individual and will help in whatever ways that I can from organizing events to doing what I can to help a fellow guild mate. If nothing else I'm always up for a good conversation. Cool

What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:

I am a loyal person to the bone. I am always up to helping anyone in any way that I can. I am a very respectful and motivated individual, and am not the slightest bit difficult to get along with. I am almost always in a good mood, and as I said before I'm always up for a good conversation. (In fact that could be why in the years upon years I've played I've never had a super high level, i like to chat and mana sit way too much Smile)

Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community

In-game: Over the years I've been involved in a number of events such as Easter Egg hunts, guild wars, guild meetings, etc.. Just about anything of this nature that you can think of.

OOC: I am a Marine. I served after high school and received a medical discharge under honorable conditions. I have also been a volunteer fire fighter since I was 16 years old. Currently I am a Surface Blaster on a coal mine which requires tight knit teamwork between me and my powder crew.

Why would you like to become an Empire Member?

I love what Empire stands for. The virtues and morals of this family is what I try to live my life by in-game and out. I am new to this community and look forward to making lifelong friends and starting a new adventure here.

Have you read and understood the guild Codex?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Application: Ruina Vir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Ruina Vir   Application: Ruina Vir EmptyJune 5th 2011, 3:27 pm

Nice application, I'll try to contact you in game.
Back to top Go down

Application: Ruina Vir
Page 1 of 1