Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muram Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flue
Anonymous

Muram Application Empty
PostSubject: Muram Application   Muram Application EmptyJuly 19th 2011, 1:31 am

Muram Application:

- Character Name
Anny Muram

- Name
Rafael, aka Flue

- Age / Country
21 years old, Brazil.

- Vocation and Current level
Royal Paladin, level 143.

- How long you have played Tibia
I started to play Tibia at 7.4, guess the year was 2004 or 2005, not sure, played till 2006, then had to take a break for school, played in intervals, and i was out of motivation. After that i took a long break, kept visiting the site from time to time to be aware of the updates, and maybe return, but those were heavy study times, had to focus. Got back playing in July 2010, with some RL friends, we chose Fidera and started from 0 all over again.

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
I would say 3~6 hours a day, but that ain't accurate, as some days imma play more, and some less, specially weekends.

- Your past guilds.
I just played two worlds, Astera and Fidera, in Astera i was a Godfathers member, in Fidera Empire is the first guild i look for, got my attention.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Never.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Cold Blood Tyer, Fersoh Orlov, Greenhey, Qryk, Suharo Roderaxtoe.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
I don't think so.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I think guilds are about friendship, not just meeting new people, but getting involved with them, chating and laughing together, that is what MMORPG is about, having fun, guild is a brief for that reliable circle of friends you can count on whatever you need, and i'm always there for those who represent something for me, i learned that pretty well when i played for Godfathers, made many friends that i still have contact today, and that might be what i look for in Empire, friends, contact, doings, respect, etc.

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Feeling like in a job interview, that question... always there haha, anyways, i think patience fits well in here, that helps a lot playing Tibia, and i find myself determined, from time to time i set a goal, and work hard to reach it. If i was doing that application a few years ago i would say shy, but i don't think that is valid anymore, so obsessive could be the weak point, sometimes my obsession for something ends up tearing something else apart, even trying hard to control it, the damages are inevitable.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I've helped many people at quests, from Desert quest to WOTE first missions, sometimes even people i don't really known, i remember a dude that asked me to help him doing Hat of the mad quest, i was chilling at Venore, and that guy came to me all desperate, he didn't have the key, and was afraid to face the GS and the Dragon by himself, so i went to help him, blocked the monster so he could "feel the quest", instead of cleaning the way and leading him to the reward box, it was really fun actually, of course i don't do that all the time, but that is the one i remember best.

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member?
As i said in some answer above, guilds are about friendship, i used to play with some close friends of mine, but almost all of them gave up and quit, and now a feel remains playing, i went out to research a good guild to join in case i got back playing, and when i saw Empire i knew that was the one i had to try, it really got my attention, Castor Trroy exposed it wisely, and the principles required by this guild are the ones i share and believe.
Will be good to train my english language as well.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes, i did.
Back to top Go down
Anny Muram

Anny Muram

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-07-18

Muram Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muram Application   Muram Application EmptyJuly 19th 2011, 1:37 am

I posted that as a guest, sorry, i actually made the acc but was not logged on it.
Back to top Go down
Deathscythe

Deathscythe

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Muram Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muram Application   Muram Application EmptyJuly 19th 2011, 2:21 pm

One more Brazilian app (:

Good luck, I support. \o/
Back to top Go down
http://llipel.blogspot.com
Anny Muram

Anny Muram

Muram Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muram Application   Muram Application EmptyJuly 21st 2011, 6:19 pm

Thanks Deathscythe, i'm still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Matlizo

Matlizo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Muram Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muram Application   Muram Application EmptyJuly 22nd 2011, 2:57 pm

Its going to take a little time. Just msg Paula in game
Back to top Go down
Anny Muram

Anny Muram

Muram Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muram Application   Muram Application EmptyJuly 24th 2011, 2:18 pm

Matlizo wrote:
Its going to take a little time. Just msg Paula in game

I'll do that, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Muram Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muram Application   Muram Application EmptyJuly 26th 2011, 11:54 pm

Application Accepted

Sounds like you will make us proud.
Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muram Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muram Application   Muram Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Muram Application
Page 1 of 1