Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The official application of Windspirit Sparrow.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windspirit Sparrow

Windspirit Sparrow

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-05-22

The official application of Windspirit Sparrow. Empty
PostSubject: The official application of Windspirit Sparrow.   The official application of Windspirit Sparrow. EmptyMay 22nd 2011, 9:29 am

Greetings Empire,
I am interessted in joining the guild, and have posted my application below.

- Character Name: Windspirit Sparrow

- Name: Steve

- Age / Country: 22 years / I live in Ohio, USa (Born and raised.)

- Vocation and Current level: Windspirit Sparrow is a master sorcerer, currently level 94.

- How long you have played Tibia: I started tibia on June 6, 2005. I have been playing for 5, going on 6, years.

- How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis: I have just recently started playing again after a brief hiatus.
Since my return, I only manage a couple of hours a day (1-4).
With my work/sleep schedule, I tend to be online during night, after I returned home from work.

- Your past guilds: 2005 - Foreign Friends, I left once the guild was disbanned. This was my first guild, and one of the best Tibian experiences I have ever had.
After the disbanment of that guild, I had jumped around to a few guilds, some of which I don't recall the names of. I wasn't in any of them very long due to the lack of activity of other guild members.
My next guild was Family, in which was a vice leader for a short time. Met a few very good friends in there. The guild was disbanned when the guild leader retired.
Following that, my rl (Windspirit Mosquito) and myself started a guild called Spirit of Silvera. Myself and Mossy swapped between guild leader and [one of the] vice leader.
We disbanned the guild due to lack of guild members / interest in the community for our guild.
My final guild in Silvera was with Immortal Dragons (arguably one of, if not, the greatest guild in Silvera's history).
I joined at the tail end of ID's existance, as well as my time in Silvera, as a vice leader. This was just to help keep the guild going.
When the leader/founder of ID retired, she asked me to take over as the leader. I ran what remained of ID until November of 2009.
I passed leadership of ID over to another character of mine when I made the transfer from Silvera to Fidera.
My First guild on Fidera was founded as one of the original guilds in the land. My rl friends created Unknown Supremecy, where I was a member until most of my rl's became inactive. The guild was disbanned not to long afterwards.
I then joined Guardians of Night, founded by my rl (Asen Yokar) and some friends. Though I enjoyed my time in GoN, I wanted more of a rp experience.
I left and joined Severed Souls, in hopes of getting that rp I was looking for. I was in Severed Souls for several months until I became aware of Empire.
In ordinance with Empire's application process, I left Severed Souls in hopes of having the privilage of joining Empire.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment: Nope. Smile Planning on keeping it that way too.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends: [Please note that order of list does not apply to the order they are as my friend...] c(:
Asen Yokar (My rl uncle)
Kazy Khan (rl friend)
Windspirit Mosquito (rl friend)
Baku Mendrid (Plays Rubera now, been a friend since Tibia since 2005, hopefully will be coming to Fidera)
Gori Irot (Currently retired, been a friend since 2005)
Vassilli Zietsev (Plays Rubera, been a friend since 2006)
Kilalla / Priestess of Hope (She was the founder of Immortal Dragons back on Silvera. Been a good friend since 2006)

- Do you have any friends in the guild? I would like to think I do. Smile
Castor Trroy
Sienna Myst
Legionnairus Wink
Mandy Kat
Neith Snake

Although I would like to make more here in the near future, regardless if I am accepted into the guild or not.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I enjoy the little things in tibia. I'm almost always up for some role playing. Group hunts and quests are one of my favorite things to do. I feel that hunting with friends will make the experience much more enjoyable. I've had previous experience as a tutor, and I am more than willing to help guild members when they ask.

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong points: I am a kind, considerate person. I am more than willing to help others out. I always try to make the best of a situation, usually through humor.
Weak points: I dislike solo hunting. I get bored being by myself, and in turn I will stop hunting. (Part of why almost 6 years of playing and I'm only level 94... hehe)

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
In Tibia, there was a poi quest being held a while back, and although I was officially part of the team, I helped kill some monsters at no cost, after a few team members had died.
They didn't need my help, but I felt it was the right thing to do for the team.

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member?
I feel Empire is an amazing, kind group of people, and a well-rounded guild. It would be an honor to be a part of such an amazing group of players.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes. Smile

Back to top Go down
Neith Snake

Neith Snake

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The official application of Windspirit Sparrow.   The official application of Windspirit Sparrow. EmptyMay 22nd 2011, 8:21 pm

STEVE <3

100000% SUPPORTED =D
Back to top Go down
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The official application of Windspirit Sparrow.   The official application of Windspirit Sparrow. EmptyMay 22nd 2011, 11:04 pm

Would be great to have you here mate, Application Accepted!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official application of Windspirit Sparrow.   The official application of Windspirit Sparrow. Empty

Back to top Go down

The official application of Windspirit Sparrow.
Page 1 of 1