Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Zapt The Magician

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zapt The Magician

Zapt The Magician

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Application for Zapt The Magician Empty
PostSubject: Application for Zapt The Magician   Application for Zapt The Magician EmptyMay 17th 2011, 8:05 pm

Hi!

- Character Name: Zapt The Magician

- Name: Lucas

- Age / Country: 21 / Brazil

- Vocation and Current level: MS, level 121

- How long you have played Tibia: since 2003

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis? I try to at least hunt 1 hour per day.

- Your past guilds: Vahalla Elite, the guild was disbanded.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? No.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends: Tradgicly Alone, Wraith Maba, .. These are friends I talk on a regular basis.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? Tradgicly Alone!

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? I have the intention to help people. I want to participate on services, something I've never done before!

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: My strongest point is that I know how to deal with people, I never argue with anyone. My weakest point is that I'm "lazy" to get friends, socialize. I prefer to log in, hunt and log out. I have no rls playing on Fidera and the friends I make ingame are rare xD

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community: I know how to follow orders. In a team, I never try to be the "funny" one, that runs around, luring monsters, etc.. As I said before, I enter in the game, hunt and leave, but I would like to spend some time doing some free services.

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member? For me, this guild is the most mature one I've ever seen.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? Yes!

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Tradgicly alone

Tradgicly alone

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Application for Zapt The Magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Zapt The Magician   Application for Zapt The Magician EmptyMay 18th 2011, 3:48 am

zapt is cool. aproved. XD
Back to top Go down

Application for Zapt The Magician
Page 1 of 1