Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Members and Applicants Must Read.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

All Members and Applicants Must Read. Empty
PostSubject: All Members and Applicants Must Read.   All Members and Applicants Must Read. EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 10:39 am

To Survive we must live for more than Ourselves!
We must live through each other and for each other!
Help our fellow man believe that what is good is pure and selfless!
We are an Empire built on the Foundation of what is right..
We are an Empire built on the beliefs that people can always do what is right..
Let them have their power and their bloodshed
For the only men who survive are the ones who really live
We live for Family, We live for brotherhood, We live for Everyone.
We live forever.. as an Empire

That is our code of honor.

Greetings fellow Fiderans

I know there are a massive amount of guilds on Fidera.. but I want to break through with something else.
Not guild of war, not one obsessive with power.. but one that will go down in Fideran history books as one of the greats.
Formerly a Member of the Red Rose, I was taught to master Diplomacy, Loyalty, and the ways of Banor.

The Banner on our custom forum states: "To live a life worth Remembering, You become Immortal."

Ask yourself when the time comes when you are gone from Fidera, Don't you want to leave a piece of yourself behind?
Something other players will remember and old players of the future will feel nostalgic about?
I do.

This will be our Legacy to Fidera, This will be your legacy to Fidera.
You see guilds obsessed with power and gain that power.. yet they always seem to fade with time..

My rank is King. My other half is Queen.
We do not seek power to order people around..
When people think of the word King, they think of a Ruler..
I do not want to rule you my friend, I want to embrace you and lead this noble family to live a life of honor and loyalty

This will be a guild built on the foundation of values. Not power.
If you are a power abuser, I don't want you.
If you are a trouble maker, I don't want you.
If you are a botter, I don't want you.
If you are a man of wisdom, if you are a woman of values and if you believe that a guild is something more than just a name over your head.. Then I want you.

By following this path, we can give you what you are looking for.. Respect.
Not the respect you get from installing fear into others, but the respect people show when they know you are a good person..

All because you wear the name "Empire" over your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our code of behavior

You will always need to maintain a good sense of composure and conduct when you are in public. Joke around and have fun, for life is dead without it.. Just remember to always do it in a respectful manner. Every time you log in, you will be representing Empire.

NEVER INSULT!
We are a guild that is above that lower form of communication.
No matter what the situation is, be respectful. It is easy to continue a debate or confrontation without insulting.

I don't care what the situation is, never insult. Never.
Not in guild, not on forums, not in game.

If you have a dispute with someone in the guild, it better be taken care of fast. If you can not let it go, then you will be removed from the guild. If you can not forgive and forget, then you do not belong here.

If you have a dispute among someone outside of the guild you need to use your best judgment.
If you are in this guild then you should already have an idea of how to handle different situations.
Just as a reminder, If something can not be solved by yourself you need to contact your King or Queen or a High Council Member to help you fix the situation. If you always find yourself in trouble, you will not last long in the Empire.

Posts on World Forums containing negative intentions towards the guild or personal characters shall be ignored. Posting
negative comments towards other players will not be allowed as well.

On threads regarding our guild negatively, I counted about 80% of the posts were ours. People will say what they want, but that
doesn't mean it's true or should effect us in any way, shape or form. When a player goes to read forums, they shoulnd't be reading
text that links Empire with drama. This is a fast way to gain a bad reputation no matter what reputation we currently have.

Every member must have guild chat open unless excused by a leader for a valid reason.
- This might seem a bit overdramatic, but every member needs to know what is going on in
case of problems or help with other members is needed. Neglecting the guild chat channel
is essentially neglecting the guild and members.

New level Requirement
Unless previously known or highly reccomended, the level requirement for an accepted application will be 80.
Of course this will not exclude you from posting an application. Every application will be looked into.

Chain of command
If you are a Novice, you will show the same respect to a Legion as you would a leader. Legions will show the same to Lords, and so on. Each rank should constantly mentor the one below it, and the ones below that if we really want to excel as a team, guild, and family.

Promotions
There is no system set for giving out promotions.
Promotions will be given to the members who truly deserve it and embrace what Empire is about.
All members will start out as a Trial Novice until we get to know them and if they grow into part of our family, they will be promoted to Legion.
Those who show more enthusiasm towards what we are trying to accomplish as a guild, and show strong leadership towards our values will be promoted to our higher ranks as they continue on.

Help the community when you can.
The more we help the community and show our respect for the community the more our reputation as a great guild will grow.

Empire Ranks

1. King
As King of the Empire it is my responsibility to maintain the order of the Empire and uphold the values and
virtues of the Empire. No person will have more authority over executive decisions.

2. Legend
The Vice Leaders of Empire.
The chosen ones of the Empire. It is a position given to the members who show an exceeding amount of loyalty and
virtues of what the Empire is about. The King and Queen trust these men and women with upholding everything we
stand for. Treat them with the same respect as you would the King.

3. Council
Council are players who have excelled in showing leadership skills, values, and overall Empire spirit.
These players have earned a rank here showing good Empire attributes and should be respected as a leader.
They should guide our lower ranks along, and always be a good example.

4. Magistrate
The Magistrate is the recruitment officer of the guild.

5. Lord
Lords are our the upper class of Legion.

6. Legion
These are the regular Members of Empire.
You are the body of Empire. When you walk the streets of Tibia you represent everything we stand for. Embrace it.

7. Novice
Novices are the Recruits who show promise that they have what it takes to be a Legion.

8. Trial-Novice
These are our trial-members. Freshly invited they need to be involved in Guild Chat, Guild Forums, and learn our ways.

Hall of Legends: Guild Rings
To purchase a guild ring please see the thread titled "Hall of Legends".
A guild ring is not necessary to be a member of Empire, but will be needed in order to move into the ranks of Lord and above.

If you are reading this as a member, you were selected for a reason.
Always show your best qualities and live up to the guild name.
Back to top Go down

All Members and Applicants Must Read.
Page 1 of 1