Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captain Clanton application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Clanton

Captain Clanton

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-04-06

Captain Clanton application Empty
PostSubject: Captain Clanton application   Captain Clanton application EmptyApril 6th 2011, 5:24 am

Greetings, Empire! This is my application.

My character name is Captain Clanton and it's a level 116 Elder Druid. I've been inactive from this game for a couple of months now so my daily basis online-time per day would currently be 0. However, I've always thought about comming back and I think a membership in this guild could be what is necessary to make me want to give this game another try.

My real name is Anton and I am from Sweden. I am 18 years old, turning 19 the 23th this month (april).
The first time I tried this game was back in -02, but I didn't really got started until the summer -03.

I've never used any kind of cheats and I've not received any notations nor banishments. I do have some reported forums post though.. but I guess that is acceptable.

My first guild was Acidland. The guild were disbanded when my good friend and guildleader, Conqueror Aoop, got banished for botting and decided to quit Tibia.

I've also been in a guild which I can't remember the name off (lol!). But it was back when I was about to retire. The guild was disbanded a few months after my retirement, no idea why.

Like I mentioned earlier in this post, I haven't played for a few months.. so I can't really tell who would be my 5 closest friends still playing.. but I'll mention some of the closest I had when I was active.

Conqueror Aoop, on of my first friends in this server. Shared alot of great moments together, still talks to him once in a while on MSN. Except for being a botter, he was nice and helpfull guy who organized a few quest-services which our guild did for free. (Orc Fort, Naginita, Deeper Fibula, Banshee etc).

Caim of Drakengard, probably my oldest friend in Tibia that I still have contact with. He transferred here from Pacera to be able to play with me when I decided to start a new character in this new world called Fidera. He helped me alot in all kind of ways and are partly the reason to why I managed to reach level 100 before all the other non-transferred characters in Fidera.

Exonian Tega, probably the nicest guy you could ever meet. Put his friends before himself and gladly risk his own life (tibian life of course) to save people, not only his friends.

Happy Headsmasher and Skorimiliv, they are two different players but I'll name them together. They are two funny guys who did pretty much everything together, I've had lots of crazy hunts with them and I hope both of them are still active if I start playin again.

I am not sure if I have any old friends in the guild, but I am sure that there is some Empire members who knows who I am.

I am an very experienced tibia player and I've done most things in this game. The first years in Tibia I roleplayed my way through, didn't even managed to reach level 60 on any character after 5-6 years of playing. I've been member in a very roleplaying-based guild named Elements, in Pacera (disbanded) and I know what it takes to be in guilds like this one. I will contribute my many years of experience to this guild and would be more than happy to help with any kind of organization of events, meetings and more. That's also something I'd like to add to "strong points" in my personality, that I am very helpfull towards everyone who doesn't threat my in a inappropriate way.

My biggest weakness is probably the same as many others .. my temper.

Like I said earlier, I'm a helpfull player and have done alot to deserve to be known as one. I've done lots of free services, I try to keep bullshit out of forums, I attend in most community events, active game-chat chatter etc. Community and friends are the reason to why I played this game for so long, and the reason to why I might come back.
Leveling and items (pixels) are just something that belongs to this game.. the people behind the other screens is what makes it.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?

Sure did Smile

Incase I wasn't clear enough, I will get premium time if you decide that I can join the Empire. I'd say I would play atleast 1-2+ hours/day to start with, probably more over time. My old avarage time online a few year back was easy 5-10+ hours per day, depending on what others irl activites I had to do.

I hope this application will be enough for you to see if I am suitable for this guild. If this isnt enough I'd be happy to get online for a talk if you want to know more about me.

Anton

Back to top Go down
Aviater

Aviater

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Captain Clanton application   Captain Clanton application EmptyApril 6th 2011, 9:36 am

Supported cheers

But Anton I have your eq? Remember ages agoo you randomly gave your eq to a lvl 20 noob ms? That was me! hehehee

You should have put you were also the first Fidera Trueblood to get level 100!
Back to top Go down
Captain Clanton

Captain Clanton

PostSubject: Re: Captain Clanton application   Captain Clanton application EmptyApril 6th 2011, 9:42 am

Haha yeah Andrew I do remember that Smile You seemed to be nice so I thought, why not? I was already inactive and non-prem and didn't really had any plans of comming back :p But hey here I am, trying to give it a shot Very Happy

I hope those items helped you out somehow Smile Wasn't the best, but fair enough for a level 20! Razz

Back to top Go down
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Captain Clanton application   Captain Clanton application EmptyApril 6th 2011, 6:06 pm

Seems you have a fan here Captain.. lol
Nice application, very insightful..

I like to speak to the applicants before Accepting or Declining applications, so hopefully I'll be able to catch you in game.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clanton

Captain Clanton

PostSubject: Re: Captain Clanton application   Captain Clanton application EmptyApril 7th 2011, 5:55 am

Alright, thank you Smile I'll log on once in a while during the day and check if you're online if you'd like to have a chat with me.
Back to top Go down
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Captain Clanton application   Captain Clanton application EmptyApril 12th 2011, 10:44 pm

Application Accepted

Welcome to Empire Captain.
Smile

Last edited by Castor Troy on April 13th 2011, 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator

Rexanilator

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2011-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Captain Clanton application   Captain Clanton application EmptyApril 12th 2011, 11:42 pm

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Aviater

Aviater

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Captain Clanton application   Captain Clanton application EmptyApril 13th 2011, 10:11 am

Finally ANTWOOOOOOON <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Clanton application   Captain Clanton application Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Clanton application
Page 1 of 1