Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fearles soldier app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fearles soldier

fearles soldier

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-09-08

fearles soldier app Empty
PostSubject: fearles soldier app   fearles soldier app EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 7:24 pm

- Character Name - fearles soldier

- Name - mark

- Age / Country -22 usa

- Vocation and Current level - elite knight 93

- How long you have played Tibia - started in about 2005 and played very little then quit then came back and played off and on till now

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day) - if im not working ill be on 8- 15 hours a day - when im working i plays as much as i have time for. witch is about 2-4 hours

- Your past guilds.
ive been in a few guilds but the most recent was valhaala elite - i quit the guild b/c nobody was in guild chat and never helped me out with anything

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? - no

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. only got 1 good friend - arcon ranks

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. no

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? - i love to help out. i like to block when i got nothing going on

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: im outgoing and love to hangout but i dont like to talk as i hunt

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. when Kassie Windy got her new account i was walking by and i blocked for her for 2 hours so she can get her lvls up and so she can get threw the slow stag of a mage. = when they dont have spells

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member? theres lots on members so im hoping some talk alot and from the ones ive already met the guuild members seem very nice

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? yes
Back to top Go down
Anny Muram

Anny Muram

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: fearles soldier app   fearles soldier app EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 3:05 pm

Cheers mark!

Good lucky on your app (:
By the way, you knew Kassie when you helped her? If so you could've put her name in people in Empire you known.
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator

Rexanilator

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2011-03-25

PostSubject: Re: fearles soldier app   fearles soldier app EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 4:14 pm

We will get back with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
fearles soldier

fearles soldier

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: fearles soldier app   fearles soldier app EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 4:17 pm

i didnt know kassie when i helped her. i was just in port hope walking around on my sorc and i started to talk to her when she was lvl 8. so we talked for about 10 min and i asked her if she wanted a blocker so she can get a few lvls to get a attack spell. she is the only one i know in the guild. i did run into castor troy once in edron and respected him as he hunted for slime moulds. then talked to him about the outfit for a few.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fearles soldier app   fearles soldier app Empty

Back to top Go down

fearles soldier app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empire :: Public :: Applications (Joining)-
Jump to: