Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zjango Zero Paladin's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zjango zero

zjango zero

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Zjango Zero Paladin's Application Empty
PostSubject: Zjango Zero Paladin's Application   Zjango Zero Paladin's Application EmptySeptember 1st 2011, 9:48 am

- Character Name
Zjango Zero Paladin

- Name
Darren

- Age / Country
14/Puerto Rico

- Vocation and Current level
Paladin, Level 40 (I'll explain)

- How long you have played Tibia
Since 2007 with a different account. Forgot username and password, made a new one. I left and came back a few times, thanks to either school or jerks in the game.

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
I usually play 1-2 hours if I don't have a pile of homework to do.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Severed Souls- The guild was fine and all, until we got a Guild House and the leader went on vacation with his family. The Vice captain took over for the time being and was...not very polite and a jerk, he kept making us do stuff. When I said "no" he would say he would kick me out. So I left the guild and Tibia. Came back and now it's a different captain, a good friend.

Final Exodus- There was nothing wrong with the guild except for some 9 year old, who managed to get into vice captain position and was really obnoxious. He trashed the Guild House and got kicked. I went on vacation to Italy, came back and the leader...left. He was still leader, but last time he logged on was June 15th this summer, and his premium ran out, lost the guildhouse (and some of my items) and the guild died. Later on, I wasn't in it anymore.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Nope.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
-Red Arcane (Real Life)
-Lady Kryza
-Zaiik (previous guild leader)
-Thee Sniperman (hardly talk now D: )
- Nikolai_Ebonlocke (Banned, don't know why)
- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
No.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I'll be another one for you all, and I'll be there to have some fun. This is a game after all, isn't it?

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
My strong points: I'm usually kind when I'm online, when I'm ticked off I log out to avoid ruining other people's days and my image. I respect others, and I usually have this mentality about helping others (obviously, I think of myself first sometimes, but I think things through)
My weak points: I don't know when to shut up. Maybe to you it doesn't sound so bad, but seriously. Sometimes there is a serious conversation and I join in the middle and keep talking and talking. I try not to do it, but playing an MMO alone is quite boring.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
I can't really give one detailed example, because I haven't done such big things. BUT, in general if I see a a low level struggle to hunt I'll take him/her to a good place, tell him/her the good weapons, armor, etc. I also usually buy things for my friend, Red Arcane when he needs them. See? Nothing that big, mainly because I haven't gotten the chance.

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member?
An MMO is supposed to be played with lots of people. I only have 3 friends that are active and my past guild is no more. I saw the thread in the forum and decided I wanted to join. According to what I've read (codex, guild page) you guys seem to be a tight community. For that I'd like to join.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes.

EDIT:
1. The 9 year old and I are cool now, by the way.
2. My computer's AC adapter is faulty, so if you don't hear of me for a long time, it's because of that.
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator

Rexanilator

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Zjango Zero Paladin's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zjango Zero Paladin's Application   Zjango Zero Paladin's Application EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 4:11 pm

We will get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down

Zjango Zero Paladin's Application
Page 1 of 1