Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apolo Ennius's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apolo Ennius

Apolo Ennius

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-07-24

Apolo Ennius's Application Empty
PostSubject: Apolo Ennius's Application   Apolo Ennius's Application EmptyJuly 24th 2011, 11:02 pm

Hello,
here is my application formulary,

- Character Name
Apolo Ennius

- Name
Alberto

- Age / Country
20 / Brazil

- Vocation and Current level
Royal Paladin - 68

- How long you have played Tibia
I started playing Tibia during the 7.4 version, but because of power abusers, I stopped for a long period of time. Last year, I came back and bring some of my real life friends and family members with me to Fidera.

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable.
While I'm on vacation, around 2 or 3 hours. During the college period, structure engineering, which takes me studying almost the whole day, just half or possibly one hour per day.

- Your past guilds.
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.
Insanes: I don't decided to leave. Someday I entered my character and I was out of the guild and got no answer about it. Possibly explanations? My low number of hours online because of the college or, perhaps, because my level isn't "right" for them.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Never.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Ares Ennius (my cousin), Cronos Ennius (childhood friend, like a brother for me), currently playing. Ice Velury (a polish guy, retired nowadays). I could also talk about Atena Ennius, Eros Ennius, Poseidon Ennius and Hades Ennius, but they are all retired because decided to play another games. From my old guild, I can name Dalirbia Lideob.

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Not yet. But if I was chosen as a member of the guild, I hope to make new friends.

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
I follow the Empire values, not only in the game, but also in the real life. I'm honest and ready to help when possible.

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
Strong: I'm honest, polite and I can consider myself altruist. I also consider that I have sense and capacity of leadership.
Weak: I used to be shy. And sometimes I care more about helping the others, forgetting about myself.

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
My character has only one death. I was level 10, first day of playing. There were a guy luring cyclops in the Thais troll cave. I entered the cave trying to be a hero and rescue my real bloodbrother, I take the cyclops and run away with them, so he and my cousin were able to leave the cave. But I made a mistake and got the wrong path, I got trapped and died.
Recently, my cousin got hacked and I was responsible for estimulating him and also buying some items for bringing him back.
I coordinated the Folda team during the Devovorga invasion last year, recruiting and communicating with other players, in portuguese, english and spanish.

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member?
I was looking for a guild because I don't like to be a single player. And I found the thread in the tibia website forum, read the topic and thought: This guild has a nice purpose.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes, I've read and undersood it.

Thanks,
Apolo Ennius.
Back to top Go down
Matlizo

Matlizo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apolo Ennius's Application   Apolo Ennius's Application EmptyJuly 25th 2011, 2:47 pm

SUPPORTED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Apolo Ennius's Application   Apolo Ennius's Application EmptyJuly 27th 2011, 11:09 pm

Application Accepted

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apolo Ennius's Application   Apolo Ennius's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Apolo Ennius's Application
Page 1 of 1