Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bomberman Cangaceiro

Bomberman Cangaceiro

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-24

Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro Empty
PostSubject: Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro   Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro EmptyJuly 24th 2011, 4:16 pm

- Character Name
Bomberman Cangaceiro

- Name
Daniel, usually known as Jesus lol!

- Age / Country
I'm 19 / Brazilian

- Vocation and Current level
Master Sorcerer, actually on level 50

- How long you have played Tibia
I started along with Caius, can't remember how many years that means though. I'm not the oldest of players, but I've been part of this game for some time.

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
When I'm on vacation, I play for like 10h+ without any problem unless I have somewhere else to go. When my classes come back over, it gets quite complicated, but I don't stop playing anyway.

- Your past guilds.
Well, I haven't been on a guild on this character yet. That's because I used to play on an Honeran master sorcerer, Madam Badpaws. And even there, the only two guilds I've been that are worth mentioning are Massacre of Souls and Rivendell, both impressively nice guilds. Of course, they had some people who weren't that good, but every group composed of humans has their problems, as I'm sure Empire has as well.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?
Not at all.

- List at least 5 of your closest friends.
Knight Hell Silver
Serennah
Caius Deathscythe
I don't think i have any other in this game world LOL, but I'm a friend of anyone who likes and tries to be fair and polite all the time

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them.
Caius Deathscythe, who was my RL friend until some months ago, when I moved so I could study at the university I wanted to (met him less than a week ago tho Very Happy

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?
Well, I'm someone who knows quite a bit about this game, even though I've been out of it for some months, and I like to help nice people. And I think I'll find nice people here, lol

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality:
+I'm quite friendly
+Trying to get better at making new friends
-I get offended a bit easily sometimes(tho I think this won't be a problem)
-I'm a bit selfish sometimes as well, although there are sometimes when I'm quite generous... Nearly bipolar in this aspect lol

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community.
Well, I once translated a Tibianews article about distance fighting to a brazilian forum made by the God of knowledge and esearch named Gorak, so they could further understand how the damage and hit% calculations work.

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member?
I don't usually get interested in joining guilds, because they're almost always the same boring community where no one helps any other, where most of the people don't even open guild chat, where there's no interaction at all, which is the purpose of a guild. Caius showed me this one though, and I loved the application system, and the "code of conduct" as well.

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?
Yes, and respectful people are so hard to find in this game... I loved it. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Deathscythe

Deathscythe

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro   Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro EmptyJuly 24th 2011, 4:59 pm

\o\

Yea we started this game so long ago I don't even know why I still keep failing and failing lol.

Guess you won't have problems entering, so welcome to Empire \o\
Back to top Go down
http://llipel.blogspot.com
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro   Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro EmptyJuly 24th 2011, 10:27 pm

He will still go through the same process as everyone else Caius, to say "welcome to Empire" is a bit presumptuous as well as not within your position.

Thank you for your application Bomberman, our Magister will contact you in due time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro   Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 1:09 pm

Application Accepted

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro   Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Bomberman Cangaceiro
Page 1 of 1