Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Shiver's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Life Shiver

Life Shiver

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Life Shiver's Application Empty
PostSubject: Life Shiver's Application   Life Shiver's Application EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 10:01 pm

- Character Name: Life Shiver
- Name: Vitor Tadeu
- Age / Country: 20/ Brazil
- Vocation and Current level: Royal Paladin, Level 136
- How long you have played Tibia: Since Tibia Version 7.1
- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis: around 2~5hrs
- Your past guilds: Claymore, a family guild that was disbanded by the retirement of the most members.
- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?: Never
- List at least 5 of your closest friends: I Don't got close friend here because my family stopped to play and i returned to play just in 2 weeks.
- Do you have any friends in the guild?: Nope
- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person?: I'm a Roleplayer, so i don't play Tibia Just for Power and Cash, but for the interation with others player and the RPG inside this game. I like to teach how to play to the beginners and help them in quest's and hunts, when my family guild existed i used to make some free services for the members and his friends.
- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: The strong ones: Loyality, Friendship and humility. The weak ones: Being shy and lazy xD.
- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community: one example is the time that i used make free small services. like :banuta, wrath, children, etc.
- Why would you like to become an Empire Member?: It's simple: I want to be part of a guild with honor and interactivity, without botter's and hypocrites, that someday will be something huge. Like an Empire, and i found it here.
- Have you read and understood the guild Codex?: Yes.

Back to top Go down
Paula Ines

Paula Ines

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Life Shiver's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Shiver's Application   Life Shiver's Application EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 6:29 pm

Vitor is a fun guy.

I say yes!

flower
Back to top Go down

Life Shiver's Application
Page 1 of 1