Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Empire.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining For Nikowa ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikowa

Nikowa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Joining For Nikowa ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Joining For Nikowa ^^   Joining For Nikowa ^^ EmptyJune 13th 2011, 7:36 pm

- Character Name Nikowa

- Name Cindee

- Age / Country 22, usa

- Vocation and Current level =[ 43 ED

- How long you have played Tibia since 07 off and on

- How much you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day)
A reasonable estimate is of course acceptable. 8 hours off and on

- Your past guilds. none
Please list each one and why you decided to leave.

- Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? nope

- List at least 5 of your closest friends. Clint, tenzarr, i transfered from amera to play with him cory he came over as well sadly i dont know anyone on this world but in rl there is kathy, joe, melissa, amanda, ashley, misty and bunches more lol

- Do you have any friends in the guild? If so list them. Clint, i played kiwi and i was in empire on there for like a day before i came back to reg tibs lol

- What do you think you will contribute to the guild as a person? sense of humor, i like to help when i can, if needed for anything im usually around lol would like to advance in levels lmao been uhm 45 at a point but cant seem to get past that=[

- What do you consider your "Strong Points" and your "Weak Points" in your personality: im loyal and helpful and caring and a good listener , but im also stubborn and easily angered and quick to tellyou about it lol and i hold grudges =[

- Give one example (In Detail) of you showing teamwork skills or helping the community. im clints healer when he asks for it lol

- Why would you like to become an Empire Member? i dont know anyone else on this server other than Clint so id like to make a few new ones and he seems to like you guys, and i trust his judgement

- Have you read and understood the guild Codex? yes and yes

Back to top Go down
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Joining For Nikowa ^^   Joining For Nikowa ^^ EmptyJune 13th 2011, 11:22 pm

More Kiwi!? Shocked

YAY
Back to top Go down
Castor Troy
King
Castor Troy

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Joining For Nikowa ^^   Joining For Nikowa ^^ EmptyJune 13th 2011, 11:59 pm

Application Accepted

Good to have you again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining For Nikowa ^^   Joining For Nikowa ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining For Nikowa ^^
Page 1 of 1